Thursday, March 23, 2017

We Are

I have no idea what day it is.  Seems to be par for the course this week, as I'm also cooking without a menu, which for me, is akin to a novice high-wire act working without a net - I have no idea what I'm doing, and hope everything comes out okay in the end.  So far so good.  There are meals on the table, generally around our usual eating time, and nobody's scrounging for more food because they're still hungry after.


  • It's the little things in the Home Healthcare field
  • Coffee = College Life and Mom Life and Getting Through The Day Life and . . . 
  • That's a lot of clothes
  • She may be a Ginger, but she needs a bit o'the green on St. Patrick's Day.  Have I mentioned I'm pretty sure she hates us.
  • When you're short, you need the bird's-eye-view to make your move
  • The fact that the spot is in the 18 y.o. just makes it better. . .he's got a nice soft bed
  • When I first started putting all their photos in the same frame, it was because I was too lazy to do something else with the older photo.  Now it's a heart-breaking, bitter-sweet look back.
  • And then Spring was official.
Happy Thursday,


No comments: