Monday, October 19, 2015

Croptober - Day One

I love October and it's here in spades.  I love scrapbooking and I'm not doing enough of it, nowhere near enough.  Therefore, it's high time for a Croptober challenge, or two, or, in this case, 10.  Yep, 10 challenges to get you rolling on creating; just in time for the weather to have us all heading inside.

Now, if you're like me, you may have one of the following kits, in some state of completeness, buried in your stash.  I'm pretty sure my kits are intact.  No, I know they are, as they fall into my season hoarding category.  Below we have 2014's Smaller, Bigger, and Card kits.







Today's challenge, the first, is easy.  Go find whatever kit you have from last October and use it.  If you have older (cough, cough) October Apron Strings kits, feel free to use them instead.  If you've got zero, well, first a hearty congrats for using it/them!  Second, dig into your stash and pull product using any of the color schemes present in the kits.

If you feel inclined to share a link to your creation, please do so in the comments.  Inspiration is always welcome.

Go.  Create.

No comments: