Thursday, April 23, 2015

Throw Back Thursday

The weather may just hold out for tomorrow's Race for Education - a big fundraiser for the kids' school - the two younger kids, that is.  Because of the Race the kids will have a half day, which may allow me to, if not be crafty, at least clean up the crafty area - because. . .ugh!

I created this layout the last time I got to play with paper.  I used a sketch from PageMaps University's layout class, Week One.  I'm pretty sure I stayed true to the layout.


Since the kit is Studio Calico's LemonLush from the June '14 Smaller than a Breadbox kit, that's hardly a throw-back.  But the photos are.  My currently 18 y.o. daughter is just 7 or 8 here.  Crazy hard to believe 10 years have gone so fast.  

Anyway, the paper line was just perfect for doing this page, love that apple green.  I'm thinking I only have a sheet of cardstock and a full sheet of patterned paper left.  I may have a few wood veneers, but not much else.  Gotta like that!

Happy Thursday,

No comments: