Wednesday, March 25, 2015

We Are

We are watching the snow fall - big, sloppy snow flakes of the Spring variety.  woohoo.  We are also getting ready to head out for another strep test.  yippee.  This week is proving more interesting already than all of last week.


  • We are cracking into book six, well hurtling through it.  I've ready 400+ pages in the last three days and I may or may not have stayed up until 3:30 am to read through to a culmination of a particular event.
  • We are cropping!!  I completed five pages.
Happy Wednesday,


2 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Ya I would say my week is proving to be interesting as well. I'm still on the second book by Diana because... well silly oh me don't want to go out and get another one because I left mines in another state and waiting on my mom to mail it back to me. lol Library wait seems to be very long. Hopefully I'll get to the six book soon. I love this series of books. And wow strep test all I need to do was give blood to test for high blood pressure. I've been running all week and all our clothing is building up. Yikes I should get offline. lol And boy do I wish I had take a kit out to scrapbook maybe later in this week. Lol Happy Wednesday Lori.

Lori said...

An'Jenic

I would bet the library waits for the series are quite long. It is definitely the thing to be reading with the series on break.

I've blown through the sixth book and will probably finish in the next couple days. . .I just can't put it down. The series comes back on this weekened and I'm so excited (and terrified given how book one ends.)

I hope you'll get to pull out a kit soon to do some scrapbooking while you wait for the book's return.