Monday, June 2, 2014

REMINDER: Sketch Challenge DUE Tonight


You may recall my call to use a sketch last week.  I'm taking Big Picture Classes Sketch Challenge.  The class reminded me that if you're an autoship member you have a stash of exclusive sketches from Becky Fleck, over at PageMaps, that I can challenge you to use.

So I did.

Use the sketch above, found in the May scrapbook kits - as is, or altered to fit your needs.  They are due tonight, with a link in the comment section; either on this post or the original post linked above.

Six lessons have been issued in the Sketch Solutions class and I've got myself up to number five, as well as completed that last two challenges from the StashBusters class.  That's 10 pages, or six layouts I did yesterday.  Yesterday!

See sketches make it possible. . .Apron Strings kits make it easy!

Go.  Create.

No comments: