Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Home Again and Project Life® 2013 Week 25

You know what sucks about coming home from vacation?  Coming home.  Especially when you've been out of parent mode for five days and being dumped back into it (knowing your kids are in good hands relieves you of worrying about them much.)  Laundry, luggage, schedules, mail, school paperwork, lunches, breakfasts, getting people up and moving, upcoming doctor appointments, dinners. . .blah.

Last night, with the clutter of our unloading piled around me, I sat on the couch and thought of the list of things that needed doing and decided to spend the rest of the evening on the couch doing none of it.  Just the thought of having to get up to make lunches was more than I wanted to think about.  So I didn't.  Add to that the mess with the car, the sick kids and making sure we're good with the work missed (my mom helped the 13 y.o. study for multiple tests and made sure he completed the missing work to turn in - Awesome!  Thanks mom!!)

Snow is moving in and I'd much rather be playing with papers, than the things that are waiting for me.


This page is from a couple weekends ago when I was being quite crafty.  This is another catch-up in my 2013 Project Life® and I used more of the January Bigger than a Breadbox kit, the Lily Bee We R Family line.  This is week 25, which means I'm basically half-way caught up on 2013.  I think I may start printing my 2014 and work on them in tandem.

Time to get back into the swing of it and make up my to-do list, complete with craft projects on it!

Happy Tuesday,

No comments: