Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 Days of thankful - Days 1 - 4

Last year I took part in Cathy Zielske's 30 Days of Thankful.  It was such fun, and so easy, I am doing it again this year.  I post my daily pictures to Instagram (#30daysofgratitude).  I love looking at the little things in life that can otherwise be overlooked.  This year I'll be randomly asking a kid of mine for a photo of something they are grateful for.

Below are days one thru four:


Grateful for savings as I start Christmas shopping.


Grateful for Big Sisters and Little Brothers


Grateful for witnessing the baptism of this little one into the faith.


Grateful for an hour exploring with my almost-15-y.o...just the two of us.

If you're participating, please post a link to your photos; I'd love to see them.  If you're posting to Instagram, leave your ID.

Be Thankful.

No comments: