Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Winner, Winner!

I said last week if you completed two of the five challenges from last week I'd toss out something extra to ya.  Two of you completed two or more of the challenges.

Deanna and Patchi - you'll each get something extra with your upcoming kit.

And then there's the matter of September's Goody Pack.  Eleven layouts were created using the sketch challenges last month.  If you haven't looked them over, do so because they're inspiring.  The September winner is Rebecca K!  I'm not sure I have your address since the move to the new site, Rebecca, so can you send your information to lori@apronstringskits.com?   Thanks :)

Now the rest of you. . .Go Create and Win!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Wahoo! Thanks so much, Lori!

Congrats to the other ladies as well!!

Lori said...

My pleasure. :)

Patchi said...

Thanks Lori! And congratulations all around!