Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week In the Life - Monday


I don't know how many times I've done Ali Edwards' Week in the Life, but it's been a two or three years worth - she usually does them twice a year.  She's also incorporating a Day in the Life for her Project Life 2013 - I have yet to remember that one.

Below is Monday.  Note to self:  take pictures after dinner.  I seem to fail at this one and there is certainly plenty to document after school pick-up.



We had an uneventful weekend.  Hot, though that hot-streak has broken in a big way.  Today I'm wearing pants.  Pants!  Rain and barely 69 for a high.  I'm so excited!!

Just a reminder Big Picture Classes FREE Big Idea Festival is still going on - fun lists to recall your childhood.  I've printed the prompts and will search Pinterest for photos - which is a great idea! 

If you're interested in following my Week in the Life on Instagram you can find me HERE.

Happy Tuesday,

No comments: