Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

EDIT:  Because this post is going live almost on Tuesday, I'll post the key to this week's challenge later in the day on Tuesday.

I made it out to do some scrapbooking on Friday night and did three more weeks of Project Life, which brings me to mid-March.  Still haven't taken pics of them, but I'll try to do them tomorrow.

My sweet hubby drove around most of the weekend finding barrels for me so that our garden is, 1) easier to plant in the coming years, 2) protected from the dumb dog who crushes plants in her quest to get the rabbits, and 3) the stupid rabbits.



Finished Day #3 of the Big Picture Phone Photography challenge, Summer Projects.  The finished assignment wasn't quite what my first thought was, but I like how it turned out.  Assignments #6 and #7 require some planning.  So hopefully I can get to those later this week.


This week's recipe is inspired by the ice cream churning away on the counter for dinner tonight.  This week you'll be building an Ice Cream Sundae.  Select five ingredients to build your Sundae and then work from the keys presented during the rest of the week:
  • Vanilla Ice Cream
  • Chocolate Ice Cream
  • Frozen Yogurt
  • Chocolate Sauce
  • Strawberry Sauce
  • Caramel Sauce
  • Butterscotch Sauce
  • Marshmallows
  • Chocolate Chips
  • Maraschino Cherries
  • Cookie Dough Chunks
  • Gummy Bears
  • Brownie Bites
  • Candy Bar Bits
  • Sprinkles
  • Whipped Cream
  • Nuts
Daughter has been running a fever for a couple days, I need to get her drinking water, get laundry going and start on my Mock-Apple Pie for our weekly dinner tonight.

Happy Monday,

1 comment:

Donna Nuce said...

Had fun playing last week Lori so here we go again!
Chocolate Ice Cream
Strawberry Sauce
Brownie Bites
Whipped Cream
Maraschino Cherry (just 1) LOL