Monday, July 22, 2013

Remote Monday

I'm waiting in the cool comfort of our orthodontist's office while my 14 y.o. gets his braces on.  Pardon any errors...I'm on my phone.

I wanted to get this week's Cook Out challenge up so you can get your selections in.  This week is all about those beverages we enjoy during a cookout:

  • Lemonade
  • Flavored Lemonade
  • Limeade
  • Flavored Limeade
  • Sweet Tea
  • Flavored Tea
  • Sun Tea
  • Beer
  • Micro-Brew
  • Margaritas
  • Mocktails
  • Soda
  • Water
  • Spiked Lemonade
  • Wine
  • Sangria
  • Mojito
This list is making me crave a nice cool beverage - especially with the temps climbing toward 100.  Select five of your beverages of choice and leave the list in the comments.  Tomorrow I'll post the first key for creating your card or layout.

Happy Monday.

3 comments:

Patchi said...

Let's see...

Limemade
Sweet tea
Water
Sangria
Mojito

Deanna said...

Here are my favs...

•Lemonade
•Limeade
•Sweet Tea
•Margaritas
•Water

jengd said...

Doubt I'll be able to jump in but I needed to at least sound off here. :)
Lemonade
Soda
Water
Wine
Mojito