Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Madness Winner

There were 27 items (layouts and cards) created during the March Madness challenges.  If you haven't looked through the links and gathered inspiration for yourself, please do - the work is amazing!

I do have a winner of a nice collection of goodies, selected from Random.org. . .

Congratulations to Jessica!  Please send me your mailing information and I'll ship out your goodies - probably in a couple weeks when I do the bulk of my kit shipping.

Thank you to all of you who created and shared your work. 

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats Jessica!

Thanks for all the inspirational challenges, Lori!

Jessica Navarro said...

Hi Lori, I've tried to email you a couple of times at the link attached but I keep getting an error bounce back security message. I saw that I am the March Madness winner....YIPPPEEE. Is there another email address I can send my mailing info to? Thanks so much for the awesome challenge inspirations!