Thursday, August 16, 2012

What's On Thursday?

Not much. . .I seem to be blocked.  I'm not surprised right now that I can't find words, but that doesn't mean I can't post some inspiration.  Those of you who think I ramble on too much will find a short, sweet post with some eye-candy a refreshing change. :D

I love the layouts the gals have produced this month.  Fun colors.  Great layouts.  It's all good.  Like this one from Maria Swiatkowski, using the Bigger than a Breadbox August kit.  This is the October Afternoon 9 to 5 line.  Yep, 9 to 5 and she's used it for a trip to a local swimming pool.  See, once again, the merits of double sided papers and a lesson to never write-off a line because, "I don't scrap my work," or whatever other reason you may come up with.  I'm guilty of that thinking, but it's layouts like these that send me a great reminder to think off-the-page.


See, short and sweet.

Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

Tamika said...

I'm naturally short and usually sweet! Love the use of the papers,haven't thought of an idea for that paper yet! TFS