Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pinetest Challenge #12

Rain!!  There was rain!  Preceded by a nice 30 degree drop in temps.   Awesome.

Today's Pin-spiration comes from the Color Theory board.  Red.  Today, it's my favorite color.  Bright.  Bold.  Cheerful.  Warm.  These colors first makes me think of Christmas and leaving out the green.  I love the Red/Grey (or Silver) combination.  The sand makes me think of misting background.  It makes me think of textures.  It makes me think of shimmer.  The way the star is in the far third of the photo makes me want to try that with a layout - keeping my photos and embellishments off center.  The star can also be as simple as using stars or scrapbooking my "stars."


If you haven't clicked the links in the challenges - do, the layouts and cards are amazing!  Last week, a couple more ladies joined in.  Now, it's your turn.  Yes, you!  This week layouts are due Sunday evening to be eligible for this week's My Mind's Eye line. . .which I forgot to get the name of.  DANGIT!

Congrats to last week's winner:  Bexx (who turned in gorgeous cards!)  Send me your contact info, please.

See how easy that was.  They created.  They shared.  She won. :) That could be you.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats Bexx! I enjoyed your beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

WOW! Thanks so much Lori & Deanna! I certainly will play again this week. I'll even try to be less last minute than this week.

Very envious of your temperature drop. We're still baking in the 100's here. Ugh.

Deanna said...

It's still so hot here too and we're longing for rain!!! We've been having a strange thunderstorm today with no rain. It's still thundering so we're still hoping for that rain to come!

As soon as I saw the inspiration today it brought to mind my Prima 'Doodle Deux' goodies. LOVE those!

Added my link, "Lovely Girl"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/07/lovely-girl.html

Deanna said...

YAY! More players!