Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Apron Strings Member Project

Apron Strings member, Melinda Montgomery, sent me a photo of what she's been up to.  She created these altered notebooks using Apron Strings kits ("Dream" on the left used the Bigger than a Breadbox March '12 kit; on the left used the Bigger than a Breadbox April '12 kit).

I love how they're so cheerful, they actually beg to be used. 


This just highlights, for me, what I sorta hoped I knew:  the versatility in Apron Strings kits . . . layouts?  For sure!  Cards?  You bet!  Altered items?  Clearly.  Mini books?  Totally.  Home decor?  Heck ya!  

Looking at these notebooks reminds me that my 15 y.o. daughter loves to customize her school notebooks and she does so using my kits.  She's even altered her locker "gear" to coordinate her color theme of the year.

Have something you want to share?  I'd love to see it and share it.  Drop me a line at lori@apronstringsdesigns.com

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: