Monday, May 7, 2012

Apron Strings Sale Day #3

Did you have a nice weekend? We enjoyed a much, much cooler day than normal - it's supposed to rain all day today. I LOVE THAT! I'd like to say I was totally productive, and I was, to a point. Were you productive? Like, oh, in scoring some sweet deals at say, the Apron Strings Sale? No? Well, whatcha waitin' for?

Sales like this are a great way to stock up on paper you love and used (you're using your favorite papers, right!?), grabbing full packages of embellishments you got a taste of in a kit and now you NEED more, or picking up a TV Dinner from a line you might have previously passed on.

Prices are GREAT. Selection is slimmer in some areas, so don't let today go by without grabbing a shopping bag and stocking it full!

Now, I don't like to tip my hand, but you might find some 2011 overstocks at 70% off. . .like maybe some things under Blue Plate Specials.

* Check out all the yummies under
Blue Plate Special where you'll save 20 - 40% (maybe more on a few thing ;D)
* Head over to the Table Scraps and
Kits, Paper Packs orOther Scraps to find deeper discounts.
* There are the always popular
Specials, Scrapper's Boxes, Embellishment Kits and Grab Bags at 50% off or more.

To make shopping sweeter - all orders placed get Return Rewards to save again. Orders over $50 receive a Grab Bag of Patterned Paper for FREE.

Day Three and counting. . .you won't want to miss this!


1 comment:

Charlene said...

SO glad I placed an order!! Can't wait for all my goodies :)