Monday, April 23, 2012

Week in the Life


It's that time if year...no not Spring, though as I compose this (on my phone) at my 11 y.o.'s soccer practice, it's more like Summer with temps in the mid-80's at 4:45 pm.  At least there's a breeze coming in through the car window.  No, it's Week in the Life over on Ali Edwards' blog; a bi-yearly event in documenting one week of your life. I've taken part in a few now.  Though I haven't scrapbooked them, I have shared most of them on the blog, and God and life willing I will again this week.  I've already taken several photos for today. 

It was a fairly good weekend with wins for both boys on Saturday, and a productive Sunday getting a few things on my to-do list done.  That lovely feeling of getting things done carried into today, and will hopefully keep me going the rest of the week.

I invite you to join me in documenting your life this week.  I'd love to see a snippets of your world.

Happy Monday.

No comments: