Friday, March 9, 2012

Scrap Your Stash Day #5

Friday. . .sigh.  Crazy week.  Crazy weekend.  I hope you're looking at a calm upcoming day or two.

I'll just cut to the chase, today's challenge is the last pack, #1 which combines two sheets cardstock, coordinating stripe paper, length of ribbon, 6 buttons, non-alphabet stickers.  Take that and pair them with your choice of Spring photos.

I'm hoping to get out tomorrow night, for some me time, but I've got a couple soccer games (let the season begin!!) and some other things to deal with first...keep your fingers crossed.  I'll need inspiration to keep me rolling.  If you work that way as well, then how 'bout this bright and cheerful layout by Sous Chef Jennifer Halleck, using the March Bigger than a Breadbox kit - the American Crafts line.  I love how she's used the line for her trip into the outdoors.


Life, school, business and an arriving spouse have me running.

Happy Friday!




3 comments:

Deanna said...

Added my link and details are on my blog.

"First Sign of Spring!"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/03/first-sign-of-spring.html

Thanks for the challenges this week, Lori! I'm so glad to dig into my older stash!

Charlene said...

This is where I left off :( Now I'm on vacation and I'm missing scrapping my stash! ugh! Is this going until the end of March?? I have some major catching up to do ;)

Charlene said...

Jennifer Halleck's LO is so cute! I love the owls on this paper. Great 2 pager!