Friday, March 30, 2012

Scrap Your Stash Day #18

This is a snapshot of the March kits. . .I trust you're enjoying yours and if not, you can grab one HERE.

This is but just one thing you can do with the March kit.  Your inspiration today is provided by Kristin Perez and the Smaller than a Breadbox kit.


What we have here is April's kit.  What will you be able to create with it? 


Today is the final Scrap Your Stash - layouts due on Saturday evening:  one sheet of floral paper, one sheet of plaid paper, two different colors of cardstock, one pocket, three tags, one pin, one set of brads, 3 to 5 blossoms.  Pair these ingredients with your oldest Spring photos.

Happy Friday!




2 comments:

Deanna said...

Lori, I don't see a linky box for this challenge, but here's my layout...

"Sweet Bunny Treats"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/03/sweet-bunny-treats.html

Wahoo! Feeling so accomplished that I finished all the challenges. Thanks for all the great ones, Lori! I pulled out some stash I probably wouldn't have without your challenges.

Charlene said...

Awe Scrap your Stash is over :( I wish I could have done more! Man I am just too busy and need to make time for more scrapbooking. Period. ;)Hope there are more challenges soon! Hugs, Charlene