Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Apron Strings is SEVEN!  And we're going to be celebrating all during the month of February - games, challenges, a blog hop and, of course, presents!

Let's start by sharing the love.  A party's not a party without people.  So first go invite your scrappy friends to come join us and play.  Literally.  Have them join us here on the blog and at Apron Strings.  We've got scrappy pals, virtual and in-person, tell them about Apron Strings the kit club, encourage them to join the autoship.  I could list all the great reasons, but you already know.  Share your story.  Then just let me know who you sent on over, and when they've signed-up for autoship, you'll both receive an Apron Strings gift card.  If you're sending yourself, that works.  :)  This incentive runs all month-long.

Next, we're going to play a couple scrappy-games.  One that will recur is Bingo.  I'd like to take credit for the idea, but I can't.  Betty Orr over at Let's Scrap hosted the idea a few months ago.  Anyway, you'll need a Bingo Card to play and I tried to find a place to upload a .pdf, or add an attachment (and I couldn't convert the document to an image file), but couldn't figure it out.  If you'd like a Bingo Card (and who wouldn't, hello, prizes!) send me an email at lori@apronstringsdesigns.com and I'll send you one.

I'll let you know as we go about prizes - both what it is (I'll try to snap a photo) and when you'll need to have your layouts uploaded to be eligible for them.  Also, I won't be sending prizes until the end of the month.

I'm also planning Weekly Specials, over on the website, so watch for the what and when.

Fun stuff. . .all month long.  Watch for the first challenge later today.  Go.  Go round up your friends and your supplies.

Let's get ready to party!!! 

3 comments:

jengd said...

Happy birthday! Hope it's a great one with many more to come!!!

Patchi said...

How fun! Apron Strings throws the best parties!

Deanna said...

Congrats on 7 years, Lori!!! Sounds like some great fun this month! Can't wait to get started!