Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Week #1 Winner

Short and sweet Winner Post - have Pizza Rolls to make.  Find them on Pinterest, kids have been begging for a couple weeks.

Great layouts from last week's challenges.  If you haven't looked, do so you'll be inspired.  Keep 'em coming ladies.  Random.org selected Alison Day as the winner of the 10-sheet Pack of Patterned Paper.  Alison, just drop me a note before the end of the month with your info (lori@apronstringsdesigns.com).

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats Alison! Enjoy that!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Thanks Lori!!! emailing you shortly!

Unknown said...

Hi Lori,
I've tried 3 times to email you and had it rejected 3 times. I've used an email address that was in my contacts already and the one that you have here - which I think maybe you mispelled? The one in my contacts gets rejected with a security error message?!?! Anyway can you email me? alisonday at eastlink dot ca
Thanks