Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Day #7

"Oh no she di'nt!"  Oh, yes I did.  I not only stayed on task with my BPC Class (you're gonna be real tired of my talking about it by the time I'm done), but I completed all the assignments on the day they were assigned within the week they were assigned, while the class was actually going on!

Note the use of stamps AND STITCHING!!!  Used the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Tool!  OMGoodness, what is going on in the universe?


I have used up five kits as well!

Now it's your turn.  For the non-Bingo Card holders, your challenge for today is to use Non-Alphabet Stickers on your layout.  Layouts are due Sunday evening.

Happy Thursday,




2 comments:

Deanna said...

Really cute cards and love the stitching!

Deanna said...

Added my link and I guess I've been working on Row #5 horizontally all week instead of #4. Used 5 patterned papers here.

http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/02/so-very-thankful.html