Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Goodbye. . .Hello to Come

Good Morning.  Did you know there's only 11 days left until Christmas?  Really, just 11.  I'm not really sure how it happened upon me so quickly. . .I mean I was just carving a turkey for crying out loud!  I need to do some serious shopping and it looks like I'll be paying the crap-I-waited-too-long outrageous shipping fees.  How's shopping on your end?  And if you're one of those who finished before Halloween, you can just be quiet.

On a super-fun positive note, Sous Chef Laura not only has a card picked up for Paper Crafts magazine, but she's got a "Cover Shot."  Way to go Laura!!!

Speaking of Sous Chefs, the 2011 team of wonder designers reign is over.  I'd like to take a moment to thank them for the fantastic work over the year and their loads of inspiration that they share with us all.  Thank you to:
  •  Amy - who will be leaving us after many years designing both cards and layouts. She's got a full-plate of things she's doing - it won't be hard to find her work.  Her wonderful creativity will be missed. . .as will her constant push to get me to use my Cricut.
  •  Anet - whose wonderfully clean lined layouts speak to me, and to others who enjoy a less can be so much more approach.
  • Jennifer - a great multi-photo, multi-page designer (after my own heart) and a good ear over coffee or Chick-Fil-A
  • Kristin - whose energy and spirit shines through on her pages loud and clear
  • Laura - who will also be leaving us after many years designing cards.  Laura, as you can see is on to great things - keep your eye out, because you'll see her everywhere.
  • Maria - whose adorable layouts are only made cuter by her little pixie girls.
  • Melanie - an extremely talented card designer, who is also an amazing paper crafter. 
  • Sarah - an amazing designer whose layouts seemed effortless and whose turn-around time is insane!  Made only more insane when you know she's a mom of four, one who is just a couple months old, and was in mid-move on her last rotation!
Thank you ladies, one and all!

I'm off to try to figure out what to do about this Christmas-shopping-day-shortage I seem to have come up against.

Happy Wednesday,

No comments: