Friday, November 18, 2011

Whew. . .Friday

First off - Kimberly C., please send me your mailing address so I can send out your goodies.  I always love hearing people are being inspired - and that they're cropping because of it!

So what's up with my mind rolling in 30 different directions?  Is it the thought of a week without school, without shuttling to school, without homework to oversee, without dragging people out of bed, including myself?  Is it the Thanksgiving dinner to plan?  Is it the nagging thoughts of Christmas shopping?  Or have I had too much coffee?

Let me focus on something. . .how about some inspiration to crop this weekend. Here is Sous Chef Sarah Fleming's layout using the Bo Bunny Forever Fall line in the Smaller than a Breadbox November kit.  I love the photo. I love the colors.  I love the layered elements in the center.  Beautiful.  You can check out more from Sarah at her blog HERE.

I have high hopes, LOL, of getting the Christmas Album kit that I've had for a year, done this weekend.  Whether I end up using it for December Daily or not remains to be seen.  I haven't done anything crafty in a good long while and I really, REALLY, need to.  So I figured something pre-cut and pre-planned was just the place to start.

I'm also taking a class, Your Story Matters, over at LayoutADay.com.  It's all about capturing your/my story.  It's got fantastic prompts and when I joined, even though the class is geared toward getting layouts done, I knew I would most likely just journal.  For now.  While I've read all the prompts, I haven't taken the time to actually sit down and write my thoughts, and I'd like to do that this weekend, too. 

Then there's the whole planning meals for next week and sketching out the Thanksgiving dinner, making a lists for the grocer, blah, blah, blah.  I have a few orders to place for Christmas gifts.  And then there's all the Apron Strings work that needs doing or catching up on.

So yeah, big plans, high hopes and clearly not enough days to the weekend or hours in the day.  Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

K Clark said...

thanks so much... call me crazy but I am having a hard time finding your contact information so i can send you my informational