Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey, Pumpkin Pie and a Layout

Thanks for all your suggestions on my recipe-habit; it's always nice to know you're not alone in your addiction.  I'll be looking for some divided page protectors to mix in with full-sized ones.  I wonder if 8 1/2 x 11 divided protectors are hard to find?  I do frequent Recipes.com and have recipe boxes on a couple sites - I just don't have my computer accessible most times I'm in the kitchen, so I don't refer to them often. :D

As usual, I bought my turkey late; I thumped it today and it's still frozen.  My pumpkin pie is still in can-form.  I have a list of things I need for my Thursday menu, but so far, that's all it is . . . a list.  It'll all come together and if something is missing - I'll be the only one to know.

Here's someone who's gotten something done . . . since yesterday was a total bust for getting anything done.  Sous Chef Maria Swiatkowski has a cute layout using the November Smaller than a Breadbox kit, the Fancy Pants Summer's End line.  I love the white space, the hand-cut pices and the adorable heart filled with brads and rhinestones.  Maria was a master of mixing all the kits in the Smaller kit since they coordinated so well.


Well, heaven knows I've got plenty to do and plenty to choose from.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Wow, love that heart, such a cool idea!!!