Monday, November 14, 2011

No-Soccer Weekend Monday

It's true.  We are officially done with the fall season of soccer.  I had a week of no practices and a weekend of no games.  I hardly knew what to do with myself.  Neither of the boys went out for the basketball team at school this year and so I'm looking at a winter without sports.  OMGoodness - I can't tell you when the last time that happened.  My mind spins off in all directions at the thought - I'm giddy, really.


I'd like to say that I spent my weekend enjoying something of my own pursuit.  That I tackled my office (it's gone downhill in a bad way.)  Or that I had a purge moment and thinned out my closet.  Or that I simply sat and read.  Alas, such was not the case, it was spent buried in shipping boxes, invoices and sales receipts.  Sigh. . .But you know, it's okay - kits are out and I'm determined to get back on track.


Since your kits are winging their way to your doors, here's a little Monday inspiration to whet your appetite to create once your kit is in hand.  This is from Sous Chef Kristin Perez (you can follow her on her blog HERE), and she used the Bigger than a Breadbox November, the We R Memory Keepers side.  She used a sketch from Sketch Inspiration, where Apron Strings was a recent sponsor.



If you're fingers are itching to get going, but you aren't a current autoship member, you can purchase a kit outright - you'll find them HERE.

If you need additional inspiration, you'll find challenges and an Apron Strings prize over at Cookin' Up Creations (you'll find the sponsor information on their blog and Facebook page, as well as in their newsletter.)
I just got a call from a boy who forgot his gym clothes, so I'm off to dash across town.

Happy Monday.

No comments: