Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Inspiration

Thanks to the fickleness of my email service, the first of this month's guest designer projects didn't reach me until last night.  However, that doesn't deminish the adorability-factor of the fact that you can make this for next year or alter it to fit the season or holiday.

This month's guest designer is Kailyn Siebert and she played with the Bigger than a Breadbox July kit.  This banner uses the My Mind's Eye Americana papers.  Kailyn's done over her blog so you can check out the makeover and new content HERE.

"I used my Cricut Independence Day Solutions cartridge to make it the banner shapes and the blue background star.  The red star I cut from my George and Basic Shapes cartridge. I used both Glimmer Mist in Jack Frost and Mr. Huey in Calico White mists on everything, used some clear Stickles around the border.  The only thing I used outside of the kit was the ribbon to tie them all together."




This is a great, easy to do, and do many times for different seasons, project.  I can't wait to see what she brings the rest of the month!

No comments: