Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Out With the Old, In With the New Day 8

Here is a great layout from July's Guest Designer, Kailyn Siebert.  She's used the Bigger July kit, the My Mind's Eye line.  She has a great newly redesigned blog HERE.  I'm loving the flowers she made with the crepe paper ribbon in the kit.  So cute!







Today's challenge is to use the older kit of your choice and combine it with one of Kailyn's techniques.  She's got several on the above layout, which may be new to you:  the pleated flower, the glitter, the use of more than one patterned paper, even the layering she's done.  Layout for this challenge is due Saturday evening.

Happy Tuesday,



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just posted my link to my layout. http://adayinthelifeor5.blogspot.com/2011/07/5-on-friday-july-15th.html
Sorry in advance - it's buried about 2/3rds of the way through the post. :)

Deanna said...

Added my link, "Snow Much Fun!"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2011/07/snow-much-fun.html

I used Stickles Glitter on some of the snowflakes, but it's hard to see in the 2-page scan.