Thursday, June 23, 2011

Two More

What is it about those final loads of laundry that seem to just languish in the laundry room either laying in their respective piles waiting to get cleaned, or the cleaned stuff lumped in the basket waiting to be folded.  Happens every week.  I get the bulk of the clothes done, then I hit the toddler's clothes or the linens and WHAM - lose all steam.  Though truthfully, I do get them all through the washing/drying, it's the folding where it gets a might muddled.

Luckily I didn't have that problem when I did the layouts below on our little mini-vacation a couple weekends ago.  Here are two more.  Two more that use the 28 Days of Sketches class from Big Picture Classes and challenges from the May LOAD.  The pictures are a little washed out - bad lighting and the fact that I don't edit photos conspired against me, but you'll get the gist.  The papers are the Jillibean papers from the April Bigger than a Breadbox kit.


Oh and the studio?  Ah, ya, since I didn't see it at all yesterday, I'm sure it still looks the same.  The same piles in the same places in the same mess.  Since we begin a long stretch of 90+ degree weather, maybe that'll force me to cooler climates.

Have a happy and productive Thursday.

No comments: