Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday

I hope everyone had a great weekend and that the Dads out there enjoyed their families and/or something just for them. 


We enjoyed good weather for the moving of the rock at my parents home.  My men folk were hauling fools.  20 tons of rock was no contest for the men who came to conqueror it.  Our boys hauled their share, even up the mini-mountain in their grandparents backyard.  Hubby thinks they hauled a couple tons between them.


Sunday we had brunch with hubby's side of the family and watched the clouds roll in and the temperatures drop during a game of croquet.  Hubby then took off for some clay pigeon shooting out east, while the kids and I made cards at home.  Yes, it's true, I made a card and I used my Cricut.  Well I used the Cricut for the kids' cards.  I used stamps for mine!  I know.  Stamps.  A Card.  It's all so mind-boggling.  Then I made my baked beans and we headed out for dinner at my sister's.  On the ride home we watched an amazing lightening show.  Crazy amazing.


So here's not only my little card, done with my new win from Lawn Fawn (Admit One set), but the base for today's challenge.  The challenge is a color one:  buttery yellow, cream and an aqua blue.  Upload your layout using this color combo by Sunday evening for your shot at winning goodies.



I'm off to meet up with Sous Chef Jennifer before the in-the-forecast severe weather rolls in.  While it's rainy and cold, the rest remains to be seen.

Happy Monday!






1 comment:

Deanna said...

Lori, really cute card and great work with the stamping!