Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June Inspriation


Have you seen the June kits?  Well, HERE they are.  Fun.  Bright.  Spring.  I can't wait to play with them this weekend.

Do you want to see one in action?  Of course you do.  June's Guest Designer, Kristi Bergin-Smith, has just the thing to lay your eyes upon.  She's using the June Bigger than a Breadbox kit and the Studio Calico line from it.  I love that it's about her.


More inspiration.  I've been searching for . . . oh. . .ever, for a gender-neutral baby line.  They've always been a tough thing to find, but enter the head-slap moment.  DUH!  

So, because I love, love October Afternoon and because I love you all, I have a super-priced Limited Edition kit, the October Afternoon Ducks in a Row Blue Plate Special.  Whether you get it for your new baby, or for your 2 y.o. baby, like mine, who doesn't have a layout to call his own, to use for a mini book for grandma or to make a First Year calendar for your pregnant friend, this kit at just $17.75 (today only) is a  kit you have to get your hands on.  Go, now.  Go get it.  I'll wait. . .



Oh, and did you see the six NEW Soup for Ones?  Aren't they fun?  And more love today, they're 30% off - again, today only.

I'm inspired.  Are you?

Another head-slap inspiration moment, that Ducks in a Row, save a few "baby" words, that kit would totally work for spring themes (raindrops anyone?) or toddlers and little kids.

Off to get packin'!


No comments: