Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hot Tuesday

It's hot, and usually I barricade myself indoors, yet I've found myself outside three times already this morning (walking the dog, picking up my daughter and pulling weeds.)  And I'm looking at at least one more trip out.  Ick! 

But then there's HOT in a scrapbooking-inspiration kinda way.  Like this little gem from Guest Designer Kristi Bergin-Smith.  Here she's using the June Bigger than a Breadbox kit, the Pink Paislee Hometown side.


Next up on the Hot-List are the July kits - the heat may be awful, but the kits are filled with cool colors and inspiration to get cropping on some current or past summer photos.

Alrighty, I'm heading off into the heat.  Need to take the 2 y.o., who hit his head last night, to the doctor for a quick little once over.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: