Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello Old Friend. . .Sketches on Wednesday or Thursday

Who said summers are lazy?  Well, I guess in some ways they are - no school shuffle, no homework nagging and a slight break in athletic madness.  Soccer will start up again in a few weeks, but my daughter's volleyball conditio~ing has started. . .at 7:00 AM!  I'm not sure which makes me feel worse - she's up at 7:00 am, I'm up at 7:00 am, she's running her butt off that early for two hours (she slept for four hours when she got home) or that she's not getting to enjoy later nights because she's got this conditioning training four days a week for the next eight weeks.

I've got a little family va-kay coming up, in which I plan much lazing around, taking my kits with me and I'll do a little planning.  The break from challenges here is over. . .or will be soon.  So oil those scissors, refill the glue and shove a space clean.

Let's do some stretching exercises. . .Today's sketch is brought to you by the talented Shawn over at Nuts About Sketches.  I always love Shawn's sketches - multi-photo HECK YA!  Double-pagers WOOHOO!!  Check the link if you need more inspiration, check the link above to see what the designers did.


This and Monday's challenge will be due Saturday evening to be eligible for a Treat.




No comments: