Friday, June 17, 2011

5 on Friday

I was being my slacker self when I realized I had started this post - okay I just had a title - and then was distracted and never finished it.  Duh.  While sitting in the kitchen waiting for the toddler to eat his ham roll, I remembered.  Friday.  Challenge.  Finish.

So, lest you start your weekend uninspired, you now have this week's 5 on Friday:
  • 2 sheets patterned paper
  • 1 set of something sparkly
  • 1 something fuzzy
  • 1 set of something round
Remember, outside of the above listed ingredients, nothing else is allowed, well, except your title and journaling.  Due Sunday evening to be eligible for a Cookie Jar Treat.

This weekend is looking half-full.  The kids will be spending the night at Grandma & Grandpa's, so hubby and I are thinking of heading out to dinner.  What will we talk about when we aren't having to cut someone's food, remind them to scoot their chair in, to stop poking each other under the table, to share their crayons.  Hey, maybe we can go someplace that doesn't even have crayons!  Saturday morning the men-folk will help my parents haul 20 tons of rock around their yard.  Pray for a cool morning and plenty of hands on deck.  Sunday is Father's Day, that means hubby is heading out with whatever boys crawl out of bed at the crack of dawn to do some fishing.  Sunday evening we're having dinner at my sisters.  Wow - look at that, not a soccer game or mention of it all weekend.  Hmmmm. . .cropping in the cards?  We'll see.

Happy Friday ya'll.  Happy Father's Day, too!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry Lori, I had hoped to get to this one but what with company here, a preschool to pack up and sell off, and a Father's Day family BBQ ... time has flown away from me.
I'll try again. I promise!!
Hope you had a good weekend.