Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday Party Day #7

"Brown paper packages tied up with strings..."

It's hardly a birthday without presents wrapped up in pretty bows.  Those little ribbons and bows are so festive and add a little excitement to see what they're hiding inside.  Add some excitement to your next layout by using at least three ribbons on your layout.

I'm off for some me time at MOPS - woohoo - we're making some cards with Stampin' Up!  Who knew MOPS would help me with my 2011 goal for making cards.  Hurray - let's see if I can keep those juices going. . .




5 comments:

7across2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
7across2 said...

I too loved MOPS!!! After a while they decided to cut out the crafts. I went but it wasn't the same. LOL

Patchi said...

Great challenge - I usually don't mix ribbon, and more than 3 was a first for me. Thanks!

Deanna said...

Added my link using various Basic Grey ribbons as a banner on the right page.

"Happiness at Chuck E. Cheese!"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2011/03/happiness-at-chuck-e-cheese.html

Francine said...

Oops - trying to link my entry with minutes to spare so I made a mistake!That's what I get for rushing. My entry for this challenge is the right hand side of the double layout, not the left.