Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Chirstmas!!

My absence has been unintended, but given the time of year, hopefully forgivable.  Amazon was not my friend; I apparently waited too long.  So Power Shopping became my M.O.  And it worked.  I finished in a day and a half, with the exception of one gift I need to grab tomorrow - hopefully with a great reaction from the receiver because I'm super psyched about it (will fill you in on the results, but only if they're good.)

I'm ticking along with Ali and her December Daily, in conjunction with Shimelle's Journaling Christmas class, which is giving me great journaling prompts and photo ops I may not have typically thought of.  Album?  No.  No album.  My annual Cookie Bake/Exchange was this afternoon and it was a banner year of recipes to share (photos later.)  So many things to chat about, but it's the holidays and holidays are for breaks.  So, even though this week was a major break, this is an intentional break.

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.  I hope your tables are filled with delicious food, your homes filled with laughter, a camera with a battery that is fully charged and a memory stick that is empty.

No comments: