Friday, August 6, 2010

My Croppy Summer Assignment #25

Friday! Quiet, calm, semi-peaceful (it is summer break, with four kids home, after all).

In honor of this quiet create a layout that incorporates muted colors and soft embellishments. Soft peaceful colors like moss green, pale yellow, soft pink, sky blue, lavender and no hard embellishments, so no metal or plastic embellishments.

A couple reminders:
  • Apron Strings is a sponsor over at Elle's Studio Blog for their FREE 3-week journaling class. Go, learn, play and win!
  • Lots of goodies to be had, both school and scrap-related, HERE on Melanie's blog.
  • Next week starts the FREE Big Picture Scrapbooking class Big Idea Festival - 13 days, 13 instructors 39 projects! I plan on playing along - we'll see how it goes. Might be my last hurrah before school :)

Plans for the weekend? I'd love to get out of town; it'll be our last free weekend until late October, but not sure where to go or what to do. Summer has turned me into a slug - that want to do something but can't drum up the energy to actually follow-through. LOL, and I'm okay with that, given the chaos that's coming down the pike.

Whatever you choose to do this weekend, I hope you have fun, take pictures and play.