Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Croppy Summer Assignment #23

I had been wondering why things had been going relatively smoothly lately. Why I was getting some deep organizing done; though looking at my house right now you wouldn't be able to tell. Then I realized it was the 4th and I had kits that needed sorting. Duh. Never fall for that sense of security; it's usually false.

Today's assignment comes from Elizabeth Kartchner's "52 More Scrapbooking Challenges" book: Lift a design from a home decor item. That cute rug in the Pottery Barn catalog, copy what appeals and incorporate it in your layout. Those kitchen towels with the cute fruit, use them as embellishments. Look around your own home, catalogs and stores for the inspiration. This, along with the other assignments from this week are due on Sunday.

I'm off to see what else I've forgotten. . .

No comments: