Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hop To It Challenge #11

Really - I think I'm caught up enough, technically-speaking, to get the last couple challenges for the month up. Remember you have until May 5th to get any passed challenges you may have missed to be eligible for the Grand Prize. It was gorgeous, if windy, yesterday. Near 80 and on the wind I could smell the sweet vanilla scent of the Linden trees on our street. But that was yesterday. Today it's grey and, yes, snowing. I don't mind the cozy thing though I'd kinda like to be cozy during a rain storm, rather than snow, but whatever. So there's lasagna in the crock-pot and hope for being able to enjoy a hot cup of coffee and browse a book. I'm looking out my kitchen window at our May Day tree (it was in one of my Week in the Life photos) and it actually has a couple of the blooms popping out stark white against the dark grey of the trunk and green of the leaves. So pretty. Those little pops of white has inspired today's challenge; create your layout using only white embellishments. Link up this layout, and any other challenge from this week, by Sunday evening to be eligible for the weekly Treat. Today's sketch is from Sketchy Thursdays.

Happy day to you! Photobucket

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Here's mine based on the sketch and using only white embellies as listed on my blog. Thanks for the challenge, Lori. Don't think I've ever used only white embellies!

"Butterfly Babe"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2010/04/hop-to-it-challenge-11.html

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Okay white embellies? Kind of difficult! But it is done - here it is!

http://somescrapsugar.blogspot.com/2010/05/it-is-almost-midnight-here-and-i-am.html

Thank you again Lori for all that you do!