Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can It Be True?

Why, yes, yes it can be -- and it is! I went to a crop last night and, wait for it . . . scrapbooked! No, the world isn't coming to an end . . . not this year anyway. I joined Designer Jennifer H. last night at a local Archivers for some scrappin' time. Even though I arrived late and had an incident in the car with my drink, I managed to complete two 2-pagers and almost completed another 2-pager. This morning, after putting Matthew back down to nap, I finished up the 2-pager from last night and got three more pages done. So, to recap - I scrapbooked, completed nine pages, used photos from 2003 (I think that's the last of those) and five old kits.
Also, I was reminded that I didn't post the name of the Treasure Hunt winner the other day when I posted winners. I had it all tracked and even input the names into Random.org, but just overlooked the table when I put up the post. So congrats to: Natalie who will be getting the Birthday Limited Edition kit. Photobucket

6 comments:

just jennifer said...

yeah for you! We'll have to make it a regular outing!

and congrats to Natalie!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Congrats to Natalie! And yeah for you! I'm glad you got to scrap and your pages look terrific!

Deanna said...

Lori, I'm soooo glad you got to scrap! YAY! I completed more 2-pagers this month than any other! LOL

Natalie, congrats on the Birthday kit! Looks GREAT!

Deanna said...

Lori, I've enjoyed all your challenges and left alittle something for you on my blog! :)

Rebecca K. said...

Yay for scrappy time!! love your pages!!!

Julie said...

Loved all the challenges here, and so glad to see your pages for a change.