Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's 20 degrees and Snowing

Yep, that's right. 20 degrees! And snow. It's actually quite pretty with the golds and reds of the trees all dusted with crisp, white snow. It's the soft, floaty kind of snow, that just drifts slowly down. It's like movie snow. To answer a quick question: sure, if you can complete more than one layout within each challenge, you are welcome to do so. Please link each layout in an individual comment so that Random.org has an accurate count. Next, the Little Witch is making a special appearance today, during the crop, to toss another unsuspecting follower into her boiling cauldron. Today, something warm and bubbly sounds pretty good, actually. I think I'll be tossing some Thai Chicken into the slow cooker for later tonight. Anyway, who did she choose?? Jess_Pickle. Well, Jess_Pickle, please email me at lori@apronstringsdesigns.com with your shipping address and I'll get something in the mail to you.

Keep on Croppin, Ladies! I'm off to pack some more kits, brown some chicken and maybe write some recipes down for my Big Picture class. Baby is asleep, so it's all about how fast can I work and how many things I can get started.

Photobucket

No comments: