Friday, August 21, 2009

5 on Friday

5 on Friday -- sounds like quittin' time. Sounds like Happy Hour. Sounds like croppin' time!
Another week behind us, another weekend ahead. If you're like me, and most of us in this school district, this is our last weekend of summer break -- school starts on Monday. There's usually a lot of last minute dashing around gathering the last of the supplies. For me it's typically the paper towels, hand sanitizer, kleenex and wet wipes.
As you're running around this weekend, be sure you grab your five ingredients to complete this week's 5 on Friday Challenge:
  • 1 sheet patterned paper with stripes
  • 1 sheet patterned paper with circles
  • 1 set of brackets
  • 1 set of alphabets
  • 1 set of brads

Outside of any journaling, use only the listed ingredients above. Have your link posted in the comment section by Saturday evening to be eligible to win a Cookie Jar Treat.

Congratulations to Molly ("Two Years Sweet") and Bessie ("New Love"), previous weeks' winners of the 5 on Friday Challenge. Bessie received some Back-to-School themed goodies and Molly, well we won't spoil Molly's treat since she hasn't seen it yet ;).

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bessie said...

Yes, some yummy Scenic Route back to school treats. Thank you so much for the chance to play and keep 'em coming. I'm loving those five on fridays...quick and easy, just like I like them.

Molly said...

I can't wait for my treat!!! Thank you so much for another great Five on Friday. I actually did a page (I was at a scrapbook night on Friday night), but then I had some computer trouble on Saturday that I could not get fixed before I left town for the day to go see my new nephew (one week old, sooo cute). I am still having some trouble with downloading photos, so I don't have a LO to show you. I just wanted you to know that I did use the challenge. In addition, I used Fancy Pants Delight from the June 09 Smaller Than a Breadbox Kit to do it! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!