Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Follow-up

Wwweeelll, no scrapbooking was done by me this weekend -- how about you? I played with scrapbook things; invoices, products and sneak views of the June kits, but that's as close as I got. Whatcha gonna do??

That doesn't mean I didn't get some great shots, for eventual scrapbooking, of my boys playing soccer this weekend. We ended up with 8 games over 2 days, so it was a whirlwind for us. My older son's team didn't qualify for medal play and my other son's team took third. Add the thrill of watching them play to the very exciting weather we had and it was a pretty good weekend.

Now we're back to life as usual, but I am happily looking forward to the end of school for us -- this Friday! Check with me in, oh, two weeks to see if I'm still happy or if the "I'm bored" has taken me over the edge.

Have you had a chance to check out the Sneaks and browse The Pantry for goodies for this month? If not, take a look, savor and enjoy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

I had to take a peek. Looks more great kits!

jamie said...

Lori...I thought I posted a reply to your comments from over at WIP...I commented there. Jamie