Friday, May 15, 2009

Recipe Challenge

Hey there! I'm Sous Chef Jennifer and I'm bringing you a Recipe Challenge today! I also wanted to let you know that I've seen the list of challenges planned for the weekend (not the specifics mind you!) and it looks like there is so much fun to be had! I won't be able to do much because of my daughter's birthday party on Sunday but I'm looking forward to being inspired by your work! For my Recipe Challenge, please create any-size layout with these ingredients (all must be present but feel free to add more!): - at least 3 pictures - sewing (hand or machine, please no faux sewing) - strip journaling - a monogram - bling (crystals, shimmerz, glimmer mist, stickles etc.)

In order to be eligible for a Cookie Jar Treat (yummy!), you must leave a comment on this blog post with a link to your layout. Lori will draw one winner for each day so the more you create, the better chance you have to win! If you also link your layout to my blog, Scrapshots of Me, I'll also draw for a RAK from those participants as well! And don't forget to follow the blog hop! If you haven't started yet, head on over to Maria's blog and get started collecting those phrases! Happy Scrapping!
Jennifer Apron Strings Scrapbook Kit Sous Chef

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Here's mine!
http://fenstern.blogspot.com/2009/05/recipe-challenge.html

Briel said...

Here is what I cooked up! I have never sewn on paper, so this recipe forced me to drag out my machine. It was quick, easy and looks great. Even my DH was impressed.

http://scrappingwindow.blogspot.com/2009/05/recipe-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

Got this one done, lots of fun!

http://vickykelly.wordpress.com/2009/05/17/jennifers-recipe-challenge/