Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quench Your Thirst - Fruit Punch Challenge

Quench your scrappy thirst by mixing up some Fruit Punch with me!

Create a layout (8x8 or larger, double or single paged) using something fruity. Could be fruit papers or embellishments. Or, perhaps, you have some pictures of you going berry picking in the summer. Anything goes as long as it relates to fruit!

Also, pull out those fun punches & use those on your layout.

Apron Strings is going to be giving away some goodies from the Cookie Jar and in order to be eligible for prizes you need to leave a comment and a link to your work.

Vicky Kelly Apron Strings Scrapbook Kit Sous Chef

2 comments:

Briel said...

Here is my spread; I just realized that I used the same paper as you! Love the cherries. This is a spread all about food (and friends) and the great food we had while on vacation in Miami.

http://scrappingwindow.blogspot.com/2009/05/asd-fruit-punch.html

Natalie said...

This challenge was perfect for me. I had looked at these pictures and thought "watermelon colors". I did really have to dig into my very old paper stash to find these papers though!
Here's my layout:
http://fenstern.blogspot.com/2009/05/fruit-punch-challenge.html