Friday, May 1, 2009

National Scrapbook Day

I had hoped to have some things planned for National Scrapbook Day, but it's probably just as well that we don't, as this weekend my son will be celebrating his First Communion. I'll be a tad wrapped up in the preparation of and the wind-down from all that goes along with such events. Plus, we have family in town, too. So, I'm thinking that we'll have to be renegades and celebrate NSD on our own. I'll give it some thought and see what can be done so that we, too, have the chance to enjoy a day dedicated to scrapbooking. In the mean time, if you're lucky enough to have a local store celebrating on Saturday and you get the chance to partake in their festivities, do so and then tell me about -- I'll live vicariously through your fun! :)

Lori

Starbucks

4 comments:

Vickilyn said...

Love love love the new blog!! Glad I could be the first one to leave a comment!! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve....

just jennifer said...

Woo Hoo!!! I'm so glad we have a blog now!! Looks fabulous!

Maria said...

YAY! Can't wait to see how the blog will evolve!

papertrails leaver said...

I am so excited to see the blog! I signed up to follow because I am sure there are great things to come and I don't want to miss a thing. :-)