This past week marked us taking our 19 y.o. down to school and the goings one while we did that.
And like last week, I loaded these photos in reverse order. Maybe next week will be the week I'll catch that. I wouldn't count on it, but there's always the hope.
- We've got the cold. Now if we could just get the snow, we might be persueded to think it was winter.
- Obstacle course adventures. When he wonders if he can do it, remind him he did rock climbing and then he remembers he's a monkey and can do anything.
- Bouncing off some energy
- I'm pretty sure it's nuts to go here on a day off from school when it's snowing. Sort of snowing. But it wasn't too bad.
- North-western New Mexico. In case you ever wondered where Cars got its backdrop.
- Arizona. Coco's. Total throw back. We had one of these here in town. It closed in the 80's, but I'm pretty sure this is the exact decor from then.
- This is an actual college-level course. If they need taste testers the Girlie and I are in.
- Letting go.
- Standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona. . .
- . . . on Route 66. I don't have a bucket list, but if I did, following some of the remaining Route would be on it
- Meanwhile, back at home
- Northern New Mexico has a desolate beauty
- Things seem normal at home
- Concentration for High School students seems to be on point